CNC Swiss Screw Lathe Machinist at Diamond Technology Innovations
July 5, 2017
DTI is a growing company looking for experienced CNC Swiss Screw Lathe Machinists
- Program, setup and run Citizen Swiss Screw machines to maintain high quality tight tolerance machined parts.
- Monitor Citizen Swiss screw machines in production.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to management for continuous improvement of the company.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package, Full time position, $20 to $40 per hour DOE
- Must be methodical & have the ability to read and program NC code.
- Ability to read blue prints & precision measuring instruments.
- AS9100 experience a plus.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Must be punctual, positive minded & work well with others.
If you would like to inquire about the company or a job opening, please specify the position you are applying for.